Toyota Certified Program Benefits
Here at Johnson City Toyota, it is our goal to deliver the highest quality of vehicles to each of our customers. With that mentality in mind, we are proud to carry an extensive selection of Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. Toyota has always gone the extra mile when it comes to the safety of its customers, and this program is just another way to ensure peace of mind for every driver on the road. Developed in 1996, the Program has seen a large amount of success due to the amount of benefits it offers each driver. Each Toyota Certified Used Vehicle undergoes a thorough inspection before being place on our lot so you’ll never have to question a vehicle’s quality of dependability.
The Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Program includes:
- 12-month/12,000-mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty*
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty**
- 1 year of Roadside Assistance***
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- Free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report?^
- Standard New-Car Financing Rates Available^^
- Extended Warranty Coverage (items 1, 2 and 3 above) transferable at no cost for added resale value
- Reconditioned to Toyota’s exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians
- Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada
- Trade-ins accepted
- Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work
- All important information clearly spelled out in your contract
*Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchase. The Limited Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship. Program not available in Hawaii.
**Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See your Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles dealer for warranty details. Program not available in Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC & SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year or 100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle’s model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer miles.
***From date of Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership. Services provided exclude any parts required. Coverage not available in Mexico. See Certified Warranty Supplement for warranty details.
^Beginning December 1, 2005 CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports? are a required part of every Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. See your local dealer for details.
^^Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only.